- 6:30: Wake Up
- 6:30-7:00: Drink coffee to wake up
- 7:00-7:30: Get pretty
- 7:30 - 8:15: Make breakfast for our golfing foursome
- 8:15 - 8:30: Wait for foursome to show up
- 8:30 - 9:00: Entertain foursome, eat breakfast, drink more coffee
- 9:00 - 9:30: Ride a half hour in a taxi to golf course, while getting lost a couple times
- 9:30 - 10:00 Rent clubs, get briefed on specific rules of tournament, organize bags, take a pee, buy water, smoke some cigarettes. etc.
- 10:00: Walk to appropriate tee box
- 10:15-10:30: Wait for foursome ahead of us to tee off.
- 10:30 - 4:00: Play some really bad golf with a couple good shots thrown in to keep us coming back.
- 4:00 -4:20: Unpack rental bags, bid our caddies good-bye, take another shower
- 4:20 - 5:00: Drink beer in the clubhouse while waiting for food
- 5:00 - 5:30: Eat semi-decent food, hungrily
- 5:30 - 6:00: Award ceremony for those who actually played decent golf and booby prizes for those of us who didn't
- 6:00 - 6:30: Drink more beer
- 6:30 - 7:00: Wait for taxi to come and pick us up
- 7:00 - 7:30: Ride home in taxi
- 7:30 - 8:30: Take a "nap"
So, at 8:30 we discuss going for dinner, but decide to eat nectarines and pistachio nuts instead, watch a little TV and get ready for bed around 10:30. And, what does FM ask me?
"Did any laundry get done today?"
I am confused. Exactly who does he think has been doing the laundry for the last six months?