Saturday, February 2, 2013

Here We Go Again

I know you're jealous.  I'm off to northwest Africa. The one thing we will enjoy is not wading through a foot of snow, although snow has been a fleeting thing around here of late.

I feel I owe the internetal universe an explanation for my lack of blogging in the last 2.5 years, and I look forward to puking my guts up all over these pages to fill you in.  I think it will be cathartic.  Just to keep you interested, it involves anxiety (gasp!), panic (EEK!), abnormal craziness (as opposed to my normal craziness),  and some hormonal imbalances.  So, STAY TUNED!  LOL

But, if that's not your cup of tea, I promise to intersperse these details with some fun facts from Dakar, Senegal.  Once I finish jamming three months of clothes for a one month trip into a suitcase that seems to have shrunk to the size of a carry-on since sitting in the basement for the last six months.

In other words, I think (fingers crossed) things are back to normal!

No comments: