Thursday, November 8, 2007

French Onion Soup is Better than Ex-Lax

Holy Mother of God. I forgot about French Onion Soup. FM and I both ordered a bowl as a starter last night. When we were about halfway through, I said, "You know, I think this stuff gives me horrendous gas."

I was right. And, it seemed to work the same magic on FM.

(This morning)

FM: Boy, you can be glad you were sleeping so hard last night.

ME: Not hard enough that I missed that SMELL you were emitting.

FM: I actually had to leave the room!

ME: You left ME in THERE with YOUR STINK?

FM: NO! NO! I came out here to get rid of the stink.

Now, that's love folks.

Kind of the same love I'm feeling for the bathroom right now. And copious amounts of TP. All I had was soup and salad!

Thinking I should probably take French Onion Soup off my personal menu. And, FM's.