Friday, July 13, 2007

Airline's Cancellation Policies are Worse than Tax Code





I do our taxes, so I know how not straight-forward the IRS is, and how easy it is to get lost in tables, graphs and tiny-printed tax code.

But, I think the airlines have it going over the IRS.

I love it when you call them to change your tickets, and even the representative you are talking to can't quite figure out what needs to happen and what it will cost. How am I, the consumer, suppose to understand?

Less forgivable is when they don't even know their own baggage restrictions. When their website, their representative and their ticket are all telling you different things. And no one knows what's right.

Frustrating.


And, really, if I worked at the help desk at Delta, how much $ would I actually make? I'm sure these are not rocket scientists here (no offense, Delta reservations peeps, I ain't a rocket scientist and you ALL make more money than me!).

So, maybe I wouldn't take the time to learn, either.


It's all handled now, although I'm seeing a CHARGE from Delta, but no REFUND for the ticket I cancelled. Funny how they can process the money I spend so much faster then the money due to me.


In other news, I am SOOOOOOOO completely hungover this morning. Ughhh.



No comments: